Terms and Conditions
West Ham United PLC
Boleyn Ground, Green Street, Upton Park, London, E13 9AZ
VAT No. 697 2532 95
West Ham United Terms and Conditions
- This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football
Association, The FA Premier League, The Football League respect of the relevant
competition and West Ham United Football Club Ground Regulations ("the Regulations")
and is valid for the date shown on the face or rearranged date. Copies of the Regulations
are available upon request from the Ticket Office.
- The use of this ticket to enter the ground constitutes acceptance of the Regulations
and the Club reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject from the Stadium
any person who fails to comply with the Regulations.
- No person may bring into the Stadium or use in the Stadium any equipment which is
capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual
or audio visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or the
- Mobile telephones are permitted within the Stadium provided that they are used for
personal and private use only.
- If the ticket is resold or transferred without the prior written consent of West
Ham United Football Club or any one of its authorised sub-agents, it will become
void and the holder will be refused entry to or ejected from the Stadium.
- The price of the ticket will not be refunded to the holder in any circumstances
if the match has to be abandoned.
- The Club accepts no responsibility if the seat to which the ticket refers is affected
by adverse weather or if the view from there is restricted.
- Match Tickets are non-refundable! Any requests are only considered in exceptional
circumstances and on a discretionary basis via written confirmation no later than
72hours prior to kick off of the match (change of date is not an exceptional circumstance).
- The club has the right to hold any tickets for collection in exceptional circumstances,
Photo ID and the card used to pay for them will need to be shown before collection
and no refunds are offered on non collected tickets.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued under any circumstance.
- Any persons trying to enter the stadium with an incorrect age concession ticket,
will be denied entry and the ticket will become void. Any supporter found to be
doing so and still wishes to enter the stadium, depending on availability, will
then need to purchase a new seat at the full price.
- It is a condition of entry to the Stadium that the holder of the ticket agrees to
remain seated during the match. Failure to do so will result in the holder being
ejected from the Stadium without refund of the Ticket price.
- Match dates and/or kick off times may be subject to change at short notice for reasons
beyond the club's control. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain
the date and kick-off time of any match, refunds will not be given to supporters
who arrive late.
- The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the Club.
- For supporters renewing their full season ticket for the 5th consecutive year in
2012/13. By renewing online or returning the renewal letter I agree to accept the
terms of the 5 year season ticket discount and in doing so I am legally entitled
to a 5% discount in renewing my season ticket for the 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15,
2015/16 seasons. This is a binding agreement irrespective of the Club's location
in light of any proposed Stadium move and replaces all previous offers of season
- All administration and booking fees, along with any relevant postage fees are non-refundable.
- Under-10s must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Family Seating Area (Sir Trevor Brooking Upper); Adults must be accompanying any
under-16s. At least one junior for a maximum of two non-juniors (young adults, adults,
over-65s), failure to comply to these stipulations will result in you being automatically
relocated into Band 4 seats (subject to availability) alternatively a full refund
will be processed. Season ticket upgrades are subject to this same policy, if applicable
a relocation will be offered instead.