Box Office User Guide
CLUB LONDON WAITING LIST
Season Ticket Holders
All existing Season Ticket Holders can join the Club London waiting list for FREE by calling the Ticket Office on 0871 529 1966* and selecting option three.
If you are not a Season Ticket Holder you can join the Club London waiting list for a £10 registration fee. This can be done either by calling the Ticket Office - selecting option 3 - or via the online box office. Simply login to the box office or create and account:
> select ‘quick seats’
> select age band from the pricing drop down
> select ‘1’ from the seats drop down
> Click ‘buy tickets’.
Corporate Seasonal Members
Existing Corporate Seasonal Members do not need to join the waiting list, as they will be allocated a Reservation Centre appointment in the coming weeks.
For all FAQs relating to the Club London, please click here.
Logging in and registering
1. Go to www.whufcboxoffice.com
2. Click on the Login/Register button in the top right hand corner.
3. If you are already registered then you can login using either your email and password, or your client reference number, surname and postcode.
Forgotten your password?
Enter your email address and your password will be emailed to you.
Haven’t already registered?
Enter your last name and email address then click the register button then complete the online registration form by filling in the required fields.
Receiving information from West Ham United
It is important that we have your correct details so we can contact you with fixture changes, club news, special offers and other information.
If you are already registered with us but don’t receive information via email then you can login and go to ‘My Account’.
1. Select ‘Your Details’ and make sure your email address is correct.
2. Select ‘Media Preferences’ and make sure you have ticked the box ‘Allow communication from West Ham United?’
Tickets can be purchased online 24 hours a day.
1. Go to the ‘Match Tickets’ page and select the game you would like to purchase tickets for.
2. Click on choose seats and select your preferred seat or seats then click ‘Add to basket’.
3. From the basket click the ‘Checkout Now’ button. You will be taken to a secure page where you can make payment.
Bring your friends and family to The Boleyn Ground
The online ticketing system makes it simple for you to invite friends or family to a match.
How to link friends and family to your account
1. Log onto the ticketing website www.whufcboxoffice.com and go to your account page then click on ‘Friends and Family’. Add your friends and family by entering their client reference number and postcode.
2. If they are not registered then you can enter their details and a client reference number will be emailed to them.
How to purchase tickets for friends and family
1. Go to the ‘Match Tickets’ page and choose the game you would like to purchase tickets for.
2. Click on ‘Choose Seats’ which will bring up a stadium plan. Then click on the arrow next to your name to bring down a menu of your friends and family then select who to allocate the seat to. Click add to basket.
3. If your guest is a member the ticket will be automatically added to their Fortress card. If not, a paper ticket will be posted or available from the ticket collection window.
4. You will receive an email confirming your seats. Please bring it with you on matchday as it has your seat details on.
Gaining access to your season ticket benefits online
Please note that to qualify for any discount within the store and on tickets you will need to login with your season ticket client reference number. This number can be found on your season card.